Jonesboro, AR 72404
- Well Established Restaurant Location Available for Sale or Lease
- Frontage on Parker Road and Interstate 555
- Exposure to 56,700 Cars Per Day
- Between Northeast Arkansas' 2 Largest Entertainment Attractions
- Well Maintained Building on Large Lot
- Building Constructed in 2001 for Front Page Cafe - Ideal for Large Restaurant User
The development sits directly in-between the 2 largest entertainment draws for customers across Northeast Arkansas, the longstanding Malco Hollywood Theater, which is finishing extensive upgrades, and Hijinx Family Entertainment Center, who just completed the expansion of their facility to include a foam factory, lasertron arena, rope obstacle course, 4 story contained play area, and updated arcade. It is also less than 600 feet from the market's newest attractions, Ultimate Air, a 10,000+ square foot indoor trampoline park, and Lockdown, The Escape Room, which have both been extremely successful over the last few years.
Built for Front Page Cafe in 2001, this 6,004 square foot building sits on a huge 1.57 acre lot with 95 parking spaces. The property has a well-lit and landscaped parking area and the building features a large entry area and private dining room.
With the owner offering the property for sale or lease, there are multiple options available. Although the property is ideal for a large national or regional restaurant, it could also suit a number of retail uses.