Jonesboro, AR 72401
- Large Commercial Tract Between Two New Developments
- Area Is Booming with Growth Since Opening of NEA Baptist Healthcare Campus
- Over 430 Feet of Frontage on Highway 49 North
- Exposure to Over 30,000 CPD
- Multiple Points of Access
- Several Potential Site Layouts on File
The property is completely surrounded by local, regional and national restaurants, retailers and businesses. It sits between the newly opened First National Financial Park and the Songbird Development, home of Godsey's Grill and the Interventional Pain Management Center. It is also directly across from Bill's Fresh Market.
The 5.63 acres has approximately 430 feet of highly sought after frontage on Highway 49 North, lending it exposure to over 30,000 cars per day. There are multiple points of entry along Highway 49 N but the property also has signalized access from Hudson Drive.
The development would be ideal for big box user or can be divided into separate tracts to accommodate a multiplicity of users. We have several potential site layouts already on file.