Jonesboro, AR 72404
- Rare “Better than New" Existing Building
- Prime Position Along Northeast Arkansas' "Auto Row"
- Increasing Car Count of 17,000 CPD
- Just South of I-555 along South Stadium (Highway 1)
- Metal Frame Building w/ Polished Concrete Floors & Exposed Ceilings
- Elaborate Automated Security System in Place - Controlled via Smart Phone
- Features (4) 12-FT Overhead Doors
- Easy to Subdivide
- Zoned for C-3 Commercial Use
- Located Outside of the Flood Plain
Primely positioned along the heavily traveled corridor, this extremely rare, “better than new” existing building stands out from the rest. Not only does it have direct exposure to 17,000 cars per day, as well as, consumers entering the market from Little Rock, but the owner is a meticulous, detail-oriented exotic car dealer who has kept the building in pristine operating condition. There is not another property like it in the entire market.
Built in 2010 for Elite Autos, the 19,240 square foot metal framed building features (1) 6,200 square foot showroom, (2) 6,400 square foot shop area/detail bays, (4) 12-ft overhead doors, (3) offices, and a small kitchen/break room. The impressive structure has exposed ceilings, is spray foam insulated and fully heated/cooled. A firewall divides the two shop areas making the rear 6,400 square foot space easy to demise for other purposes.
The property is located outside of the flood plain so flood insurance is not required. After 12 years of ownership, the proprietor has never had issues with water standing anywhere on the property.
With a host of “extras” including polished concrete floors, interior overhead doors, extensive landscaping, a full sprinkler system, and an elaborate automated security system complete with security fencing around the exterior and power gates, this highly functional property has the perfect set up for any auto industry user.